Give you and your employees the best benefits with a Relevant Life Policy
Building your own successful business brings challenges, rewards and benefits. It can be hard to find time to ensure you’re making the most of the benefits and allowances available to you.
Being a director of a limited company, you can enjoy valuable tax benefits if the premiums for your life insurance are paid by your company instead of from your personal income after tax. Making it more affordable to have the right insurance in place to protect your family.
Relevant Life Policies are not only open to you, they are the perfect employee benefits solution for small businesses, allowing you to offer your employees both life insurance and a wide-ranging benefits package that not only rewards them but help them to live life well. Which is good for you as well as them. Healthy employees are likely to be more engaged, take less time off sick and be more productive. It will also help you to attract and retain the best people.
What’s more your business can make significant tax savings and in some cases almost 50% on gross premiums using a Relevant Life Policy compared to using traditional life policies.
Benefits for your business
- Tax efficient – make nearly 50%* tax savings, attract and retain the best employees
- A great employee benefit for small businesses, especially where death in service is not available
- More affordable cover with an upfront discount and you could receive up to £125 annual cashback per employee with Vitality Optimiser
- Fitter, healthier, more engaged employees
- Cover amounts can be tailored by employee (not one size fits all)
Benefits for your employees
- Cash lump sum payment for terminal illness as well as death
- Reward your employees with healthy discounts and rewards
- Demonstrates to your staff the value you place upon them
- Tax efficient – no National Insurance on premiums or Inheritance Tax on a payout
- It doesn’t count as a retirement benefit so won’t affect their Lifetime Pension Allowance
No other Relevant Life Policy comes with the benefits VitalityLife has to offer.
If you’d like to find out more click here: Relevant Life Policy
For more trusted advice with an insurance broker who cares, then drop me a message on here to arrange a chat.
*Source: Vitality 2017