This privacy notice covers positivelifestylerewards.co.uk and the data we collect from you when you use that site.
These are our reasons for collecting it, what we do with it and what your rights are.
Who are we?
We are Positive Lifestyle Rewards Ltd., 41 Gairloch Close Fearnhead, Warrington, Cheshire, England, WA2 0SG company registration number 10696081. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 07857 010262.
We are the data controller and are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) registration number: ZA279993
Purpose of processing
We process your personal data to respond to enquiries about our services.
Basis of processing
When you are enquiring about our services you are giving your consent for us to process your data for that purpose. You can change your mind and are free to withdraw your consent at any time, which you can do by contacting us or by unsubscribing from our newsletters.
Special category data
There are additional rules we must follow if we collect certain types of more sensitive data, known as Special Category Data. These include details of your ethnicity, beliefs, health and sexuality. We do not collect any special category data about you from our website.
What personal data do we collect?
We will collect and store the following data:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your telephone number
Do we ever share personal data?
We will share your data if required to do so by a legitimate law enforcement agency.
When you submit your personal data online your data is held by our partner who hosts our website.
We will never share or sell your data to third parties without your permission.
How do we keep your data secure?
We take sensible steps to keep your data secure:
- All data sent between your browser and our website is encrypted in transit
- All data we hold in our computers are encrypted at rest
You have a number of rights relating to the processing of your data, if you would like to use them then please contact us.
We won’t charge you for doing any of the following, however we may make a charge in the case of frequent repeat requests:
- Access: You have the right to a copy of the data we hold about you
- Rectification: If you think some of the data we hold is wrong then you have the right to ask us to correct it
- Erasure: You have the right to ask us to delete the data we hold about you. Where we are holding the data to fulfil a contract with you then we will need to retain the data in accordance with the data retention requirements shown below
- Awareness: You have the right to be fully informed about why and how we process your information. This privacy notice is intended to meet that requirement, but please do contact us if you have any questions
- Data portability: You can request a copy of your data in a digital format which you can then supply to another provider
How long do we keep your data for?
Until you withdraw your consent for us to use it.
We utilise cookies on our website. Some are required for our site to work, these are known as essential cookies, and we also use others for analytics and marketing purposes.
We will ask for your consent to use any cookies which aren’t essential, and we won’t deploy any non-essential cookies without your consent.
What happens when I follow links to other sites?
Where do we process data?
We process data at the address shown above. Our web hosting provider processes data in the UK.
Making a complaint
Please contact us at the above address. You can also contact the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on their helpline 0303 123 1113 or online at www.ico.org.uk. If you should contact the ICO they will normally ask you to contact us first.