Workplace Wellbeing November Calendar – Vitality
Vitality have released the Workplace Wellbeing calendar for November. As always, it is packed with great events and so I thought I would highlight a few below:
- Health & Wellbeing @ Home Live webinar on Friday 23rd October (2-3pm). The session is titled ‘Boosting your immunity for winter months’. I’m sure you’ll agree that this is a key topic given the times we are living in. The panel will be joined by Angela Steel who is the founder of Superwellness, an organisation who provide nutrition expertise to corporate businesses.
- Wednesday 18th November, 2-3pm. The title of the workshop is ‘Mental Health Awareness for Employees’ and will cover the following:
- How to protect and maintain positive mental health
- How to identify poor mental health in others
- How to initiate conversations and support others towards better mental health
- Health & Wellbeing @ Home Live sessions: Friday 13th November (2-3pm) is title ‘Is it ever time to man up?’. The panel will be joined by British Paracanoeist legend (Rio Olympic Champion and 8-time World Champion) and Vitality Performance Champion Emma Wiggs to discuss how men and women have been traditionally expected to behave and how this may affect our physical and mental health.
- Health & Wellbeing @ Home Live sessions: Friday 27th November (2-3pm) is titled ‘The Doctor will see you now’. The panel will be joined by a practicing GP to answer all questions relating to men’s health. This will include a deeper exploration into both physical and mental wellbeing, signs and symptoms to be aware of, and understanding when it is the right time to visit your GP. Despite the session focusing on men’s health, it is of course also very relevant to women who may be concerned about the health of their partners, husbands, brothers, fathers, friends etc.
Don’t miss out on these AMAZING webinar sessions from Vitality.
View the Wellbeing calendar here.